Workplace Giving

Payroll Deduction

Vincentian Employees can sign up to donate by payroll deduction, and feel rewarded – knowing that, together, we are helping to facilitate a new project, program, or piece of equipment that may not happen without our support. Contact us.

Payroll Deduction Form

Ways that donors can give through payroll deduction include:

  • If your company supports the United Way, please consider designating your United Way contribution to help the children and residents at Vincentian using United Way code #10559722. Please let us know of your contribution so that we can recognize your gift in a timely manner and share updates with you.
  • Federal and military employees can choose to donate to Vincentian through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). Register or sign in to your account on the CFC website to create or update your profile, and pledge your support to Vincentian Child Development Center (#32657), Vincentian de Marillac (#40228), Vincentian Home (#23883) or Vincentian Marian Manor (#85964).

Ready to make your Donation?

Every gift matters. Explore all the different ways to make a difference.